Statement of Faith
- We believe the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and that men were moved by the Spirit of God to write the words of Scripture.
- We believe there is only one God, creator of heaven and earth, who exists eternally as three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each fully God yet each personally distinct from the other.
- We believe that all people were created in God’s image and that God loves all people, and invites them to live in communion with Himself and in community with each other. Therefore, spiritual unity is to be expressed among Christians by love of one another across ethnic, cultural, socio-economic, national, generational, gender, and denominational lines.
- We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ, shed on the cross, provides forgiveness of sin. Therefore, God freely offers salvation and eternal life to anyone who trusts in Jesus Christ and in His sacrifice on their behalf. Salvation cannot be earned through personal goodness or human effort.
- We believe all Christians should live for Christ and not for themselves. By obedience to the Word of God and daily yielding to the Spirit of God.