What We Do
One on One Counseling
- Provide one-on-one biblical-based counsel to hurting Christian parents, helping them process the myriad of emotions associated with having an LGBTQ+ child.
- Connecting Christian parents with LGBTQ+ children across all North American time zones and western Europe. These are SAFE and CONFIDENTIAL virtual groups that meet via Zoom online meetings. We introduce Christian parents to other Christian parents on similar journeys. Lessons are designed to help parents move along the continuum from a place of fear and survival to thriving, where they learn to trust God and discover purpose, they once thought impossible.
- We offer a comprehensive time-tested offering of services to churches interested in partnering with us equipping them to care for families with LGBTQ+ loved ones in their community. Our church partners span from some of our nation’s largest churches to small country churches and everywhere in between.
- The Embracing the Journey Speakers Series is an ongoing series of educational, thought-provoking talks designed to help guide and equip you along your journey.
- This is an event for Christian parents with LGBTQ+ children and ministry leaders where they are inspired, equipped, restored, challenged, and refreshed. In a world that makes us choose sides, experience a conference from the quieter middle. We provide hope, and help parents demonstrate the unconditional love of Jesus to their LGBTQ+ children. The 2023 conference is scheduled for September 28 and 29, 2023.
- We provide original and vetted curated content, including curriculum, articles, sermon messages, podcasts, videos, devotions, and more through our website.
- National conferences
- Parents in Process (The Reformation Project)
- Church leaders
- Help adult LGBTQ children process their parent's fears and reactions.
- Act as adopted parents to adult LGBTQ+ children who have experienced parent rejection.